1. Hypnotherapy activates a deep relaxation response in your body. This relaxation response reduces sympathetic nervous system activity, decreases blood pressure, slows heart rate, and accelerates healing.
2. Hypnotherapy puts you back in control of your life, your body, your relationships and your surroundings. You realize what an empowered part you play in how your life unfolds.
‘One of the interesting ironies about hypnosis is that old fantasy that it takes away control,’ says leading expert Dr. David Spiegel of the Stanford University School of Medicine. ‘It’s actually a way of enhancing people’s control, of teaching them how to control aspects of their body’s function and sensation that they thought they couldn’t .”Newsweek, Altered States
Under hypnosis, subjects do not behave as passive automatons but instead are active problem solvers…– Scientific American Inc
3. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. You are in control of your hypnotic state in each moment. You can choose to explore your subconscious and the images, sensations, and memories there or you can choose to open your eyes and return to the room at any time.
4. Another advantage of hypnotherapy is a phenomenal self-management skill and a method of self-care. You learn techniques, resources, and ideas that tend to become lifetime tools.
5. You skip trying to make changes by sheer ‘willpower’ and directly influence your unconscious’s core beliefs and behaviors.
6. Hypnosis is a natural healing remedy and had no adverse side-effects or interactions. You empower the bodies to own innate capabilities without complicating the profile or adding more toxicities.
7. Hypnotherapy is cost-effective, usually requiring 4 to 6 sessions. Another advantage is that its effects may last for the rest of your life! Research is demonstrating its effectiveness both as an adjunct to standard treatment and as an alternative therapy.
Always remember ( Hypnotherapy cannot be done to you. Hypnosis will not work if you are not wanting it, willing, and focused on healing. The hypnotherapist can only guide you. You are responsible for participating fully, dedicating the time and space needed, and practicing self-hypnosis.)
For Online sessions:
Please prepare the following:
o Seat with stable back and arms
o Good Light Source in front of you not behind you
o Comfy Temp of the room
o Stable Laptop or Computer on a table
o Good Camera
o Strong Connection
o Check Audio
o Inform your family you are having a session.
o No kids or pets allowed.
o No disturbance allowed.
o Set an alarm.
o Focus, intention and strong imagination.
Prepare yourself for an amazing Life changing hypnosis experience🙂🙂